VIAS Ltd. is a beneficiary under contract BG16RFOP002-3.001-0816-C01. "Improvement of Energy efficiency of VIAS Ltd.”
"VIAS" Ltd. is a beneficiary under contract BG16RFOP002-3.001-0816-C01. "Improvement of the energy efficiency of VIAS Ltd.”.
"VIAS" Ltd. is a beneficiary under contract BG16RFOP002-3.001-0816-C01. "Improvement of the Energy Efficiency of "VIAS "Ltd., funded under grant award procedure BG16RFOP002-3.001" Energy Efficiency for Small and Medium Enterprises "under "Innovation and Competitiveness 2014-2020" Operational Program, co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund. The total value of the project is 533 316.38 BGN, of which 323 082.85 BGN European and 57 014.62 BGN national co-financing.
This project targets improvement and expansion of the production capacity, reducing production costs by increasing productivity and reducing specific consumption of electricity, where the following is foreseen by the Company:
1. Supply of new high performance and energy efficient PVC profile production machines: mixer for the preparation of material needed for the profiles and a crusher for grinding of discarded PVC profiles for recycling and re-use in production.
2. Purchase of a new truck for the transport of the finished products.
3. Investments to reduce electricity costs, including purchasing an automated energy consumption monitoring system and delivery of a waste heat recovery system from vented air through a recuperator.
4. ISO 50001 implementation and certification consultancy services, energy auditing and visualization.
The main objective of VIAS Ltd. is to improve energy efficiency via the project foreseen investments. By reducing the specific energy consumption, the products of the Company will become more competitive on the market, resulting in better financial results.
The result of the planned investments for tangible fixed assets is to increase the competitiveness of VIAS Ltd. by improving energy efficiency, via purchase of new machineries.
The particular results of the project implementation are, as follows:
• Introducing into exploitation of high performance and energy-efficient equipment;
• Reducing the energy costs of the Company by supplying and installing an energy consumption monitoring system and waste heat recuperation system from a ventilation installation;
• Reduction of the production costs through a significant reduction of specific electricity consumption per unit of product;
• Increasing production capacity and expansion on new markets;
• Upgrading the technology park of the applicant enterprise;